An Advent Retreat with Peter Ilgenfritz
Saturday, December 15, 9:00 – 2:00
Advent is a season of waiting and unknowing. A season of welcoming the gifts of the dark and uncertainty. A good time of year to retreat, slow down, and make time for stillness, silence, and inner exploration.
Through meditations, ritual, time in nature, group and individual practices, we’ll explore these questions together:
- What needs to end to make space for a new beginning?
- How do you resist letting go of things that need to be released?
- What are you welcoming in?
- What is your relationship to transitions — to beginnings and endings?
- How is it to stand in the unknown?
Together, we’ll make a holy space so we might all leave clear and courageous in taking the next steps forward into this holy season of unknowing.
There is no charge for the retreat. Your gift will be to fill our empty table with food and drink to share for our morning gathering time and lunch as we conclude.
Sign up in the church office or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-524-2322.
For more information contact Peter Ilgenfritz at email@example.com or 206-524-2322